In this current world, there are the most amazing places that people need to and have to visit to enjoy. Here are the top five amazing places that travelers will like to visit during their holidays when they rent a car for 24 hours.
Places you will enjoy when you visit
India is the place where there are fantastic culture activities that you won’t miss. It is a place where the tourist is the best thing and great amazing sights. India’s rich cultural diversity, warm hospitality, and the tremendous unexplained euphoria which people achieve after they have made a visit to India can’t allow one to avoid visiting that place. In India, people speak more than 20 languages; there are many religions which share a great diversity.
National Geographic Magazine happens to choose India on being among the beautiful places around the whole world, and this makes great sense. India has the unfortunate and ultra-rich, slums and mansions, and these are offered most specifically in India.
2. New York
New York is well known as the Big Apple too. It is United States’ largest city, it is among the largest metropolitan cities around the world, and it is …
Continue Reading →
When the time has finally come and the journey begins, it usually gets hectic again. In the end, the travelers sit in the car or at the airport and think about what else they should have done before. Sometimes the indefinite feeling of forgetting something creeps in. Tormenting questions come up that sometimes lead to calls from neighbors or girlfriends. They ask them, for example, to check the supposedly not switched off stove or to make sure that the gas tap is turned off. So that this does not happen and the holiday can start directly, there is a checklist here, which helps shortly before the start of the foreign vacation. Everything that has already been done, gets a check mark, so that nothing is forgotten.
Now it’s nearly time – Checklist for just before the start
- Turn off the gas tap
- Turn off the washing machine and dishwasher
- Turn off all the lights
- Switch off the stove
- Remove all electrical appliances, except refrigerator and freezer, from the socket
- Pull out all telephone and antenna cables
- Turn down the heating
- Bring out garbage
- Close windows and doors tightly
- Secure shutters
- Insert important documents at hand
- Pack booking documents, such as
Continue Reading →
Every holiday has things that travelers should definitely pack. In addition to clothing, washing and care products are of course also personal things. Not to forget mobile phones or computers, music players, maybe something for entertainment. With the following checklist, tourists should definitely add their personal belongings or favorite items. Travelers can not forget anything so easily because everything is well prepared. Also don’t forget to look through my advices on things to do before the trip in next part!
Check-list for travelling abroad:
- The already prepared travel pharmacy
- The also prepared toiletry bag
- Clothes for warm days
- Clothes for cool or cold days
- Underwear and socks
- Shirts / Blouses
- Dresses / Skirts
- Clothes for the evening
- Accessories such as hats, scarves, gloves, scarves, belts, caps.
- Swimwear and swimwear, extra towels, slippers or flip flops
- Clothes for rainy weather
- Shoes suitable for accompanying clothing
- Washing utensils for clothing
- Maybe a travel iron
- Mosquito repellent
- Sunglasses, reading glasses, spare glasses, contact lenses and cleaning products
- Hearing protection if the guests in the next room are too loud or snore loud
- Sleep mask
- Photography equipment
- video equipment
- Adapter for foreign sockets, if required
- Travel Alarm clock
Continue Reading →